I bought this VW new back in 2004. I would like to share that I am a VW/Audi automotive (12+yrs) technician.
- Timing Belt Service was done at 103K.
- Fuel Pump I recently changed at 133K.
- Fuel Filter has been changed at 60K and 130K.
- Oil change + filter has been performed every 5K.
- Wiper Blades/Arms has been updated.
- Vehicle has original MK5 GLi 17' Wheels with Adapters.
- 4 new Michellin Tires.
- Front and Rear Brake Pads are over 70% of life left.
- Headlights have HID Bulbs
- PhateNoise with Adapter/Software
- Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Injen Cold-Air Intake (Stock Airbox w/ Filter I have)
I do still have the original alloy wheels and steel spare wheel. In my own opinion this Jetta is a rock solid vehicle. What is the reason for sale? I have a new (was) 2012 Jetta SE. Any offers close to $5,000 I will be more than happy to negotiate.